Friday 9 January 2009

I had the day from hell yesterday so promised myself I would do something different today, whilst staying away from any social contact at all - which was my downfall yesterday. So the plan was to visit some cardy type blogs and do one of their challenges. Nice and calming, just what I needed. Well, one thing led to another and here I am trying to set up a blog of my own. Mainly I'm afraid to store the images of the cards I make as up till now haven't bothered, and because I didn't know how else to leave a link to something for another blog. I am so new at this and probably wont visit very often when the novelty wears off, but a girl has to try.....

Any way if you have managed to find your way here by mistake, please leave me a comment and maybe we can share crafty challenges and ideas or just see where it takes us.

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment